Progress tests are constantly administered to monitor the students’ learning level ; they may be either multiple-choice , open-question or dissertation tests.
- Final tests for each subject: on line
- Final test at the end of the 1st year: on line
- Final test at the end of the 2nd year (the student must have passed all ongoing exams, the first year final test and completed the practical training), consisting in:
- an oral exam to test the knowledge in each single subject
- a practical test to test the student’s professional skills
Should the student fail the knowledge or the practical test, he may try it again in the next exam session. In this case he will pay the exam fees again.
In order to be successful, student have to obtain a minimum of 60/100 of the marks on this paper.
PASS MARK IS: 60/100
The assessments of the traineeship may grant the students the following credit points:
0 credit points = unsuccessful
1 credit point = successful
2 credit points = good
The practical test is based on PEPAS methodology (https://www.vetnnet.com/projects/pepas/), an evaluation system based on a modern practical assessment methodology applied to medical sciences (OSCE – objective structured clinical examinations). This system was developed to evaluate the results of practical learning as described in the Dossier of the European Competences (www.acovene.com).
PEPAS created about 100 practical activities that can be used as a training tool and as part of the practical examination. The student will have to perform some standardized nursing procedures. To be successful, a student has to pass at least 6 tasks out of 8. The exam committee is composed of PEPAS certified examiner and an external member.
CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION